Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas time Part 1

We had a most wonderful Christmas Holiday this year! I'm a very sad and ashamed to report that I have very few pictures of the events, but the few I have will have to do.

Christmas Eve was spent in Provo with my Great Grandma Hazel. We went to her favorite place, Village Inn, for dinner and had fun enjoying each other's company and watching our hilarious waiter interact with Adam. Afterwards we drove around to look at lights. I think it is so cool that Adam is able to spend time with his Great GREAT Grandma! I hope she stays with us long enough for him to really remember her. I'm sure she's got years to go yet! Here are a few pictures from the evening. Again, sorry there aren't very many!

Great Grandma Hazel!

Hazel and my Mommy

Jesse and Dominique being dorks

The whole crew: Kyrsten, Dad, Marina, Dominique, Jesse, Hazel, Mom, Me, Adam. He refused to look at the camera. He was extremely restless the whole night.

Here we are in front of the Christmas Tree. Again, no Adam's face...


1 comment:

Meghann said...

Hazel looks great! I'm jealous you got to see her. Sounds like you had a great Christmas.