Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Impossibly Easy Recipes

I'm sad that I didn't take any pictures of the really easy meals I made last week, but here are the recipes for you guys to try. Adam even ate both of them without any complaint! I plan to make a cute recipe box this weekend to keep all my new recipes. So here you go:

Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Ingredients:

2-3 chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups frozen mixed veggies
1 cup Bisquick
1 egg
1/2 cup milk

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix together chicken, soup, and veggies. Spread in a pyrex baking dish. Mix together remaining ingredients and spread on top of chicken mixture. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.

I doubled this recipe so that we would have lots of leftovers!


Impossibly Easy Stroganoff

Ingredients:

1/2 pound stew meat
1 small onion
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
1/2 cup sour cream
pepper to taste
Cooked noodles

In slow cooker, combine meat, onion, soup, mushrooms, and pepper. Cover and cook for 6-8 hours or until beef is very tender. Stir in sour cream. Serve over noodles.

This recipe was the first one that I had done w/out any real liquid in the slow cooker. It was weird, but it worked! I tripled this recipe because I think it was meant for 2. I've never used canned mushrooms before either, but that made it even more easy!

All in all, these recipes were soooo easy to prepare and they were delicious. I hope you all try them and leave me a comment! Let me know how they turned out for you.

Em

1 comment:

Megs said...

These sound yummy and so easy! I'll have to try them out and let you know how they turned out!