Friday, January 22, 2010

Nap Time! by Adam


Hello all, Adam here. I decided to give this blogging thing a try. And what a perfect day to start!

SO: Mom decided to put me down for nap time (bleh) at the usual time today. I didn't like it, just like every single day. So I decided to spend it a totally different way than the norm. I have this new thing I do nowadays. It's hilarious and Mom goes all sorts of colors in the face when I do it. I STRIP! From my head to my toes. Buck naked. Then, after mom notices, I scream at the top of my lungs and run all over the house. It's so awesome! Anyway, back to nap time. SO I screamed for a while, hoping Mom would give in and let me out, but to no avail. I go all quiet, making her think I went down for my nap. I'm in my crib, so I'm not able to run around like normal, but I had a better idea. I'll strip, and since my diaper is FULL of poop, I FLING IT ALL OVER THE WALLS!! (Refer to picture above. Yeah, thats a giant poop wad on the wall). I got it on my crib, all over the back wall behind my crib, on the floor, and smeared all over my sheets and blankets. And of course my hair had to be coated so that Mom HAD to give me a bath. I didn't have time to get all my clothes off before Mom came in. It had almost the same effect as if I were to run around naked! Unfortunately, Mom didn't find it as funny as I thought she would, but I sure enjoyed it! Until next time, Peace out!

Adam

2 comments:

Megs said...

What a mischievous little guy! I loved this post, though. I was laughing out loud the entire time I was reading it. And I was also dreading the day when Emerie decides to do the same thing (nap time is not her cup of tea, either).

Meghann said...

Aaron told me about this post when we were out to lunch together. I can't believe your little Adam tormented you like this. You're a great Mom!