Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pictures!

He was the most handsome Superman on the entire planet for Halloween!
It took a few times, but he finally understood he was hunting for SUCKERS!
My two handsome boys!
Not the best picture of me or my fingerwaves for the party later that night, but it's an awesome picture of my boy!

This is from our snow play today. He's such a ham!
He's eating snow here, just couldn't get enough of it. New experience :D
Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

More snow eating

I can't get enough of that beautiful smile
Em

3 comments:

Megs said...

What a darling superman!

Meghann said...

He is such a cute boy! I love the snow pictures! What a fun Mom you are to go out in the cold for family fun!

karlianne said...

oh my gosh! i have that same superman costume! haha. he looks better in it than me though. lol. hes so cute! and getting so big!!